For those looking for a more complex Timex heart rate monitor with the Ironman tag and sleek look, this is one watch to consider. The ability to preset desired heart rate target zones, workout memory, 100 hr chronograph lap and split plus a 50-lap memory are just some of the features you’ll be looking at. Definitely not for those who are into complex features but definitely for those who want to fine-tune their training further.
For those who love to run at night. The INDIGLO feature is a great feature. Check out the full post and user reviews to see if this Timex Ironman watch if worth your money.
List Price: $149.95
Sale Price: $94.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Race Trainer digital heart rate monitor includes a linked interval timer with training zones that acts like a personal coach. This 10-workout memory HRM can be upgraded to work with a Timex on-line training log powered by TrainingPeaks . Wear your heart rate monitor to . . . Track your activity level...Maintain a healthy lifestyle...Intensify your workouts. The lightweight Digital Heart Rate Sensor features an adjustable elastic strap and a replaceable battery.
- Preset your Desired Heart Rate Target Zone to One of Six Ranges, Review Workout Average and Peak Heart Rate
- 10-Workout Memory automatically saves latest workout, Lock past workouts, Review Time-In-Zone and Calories Burned
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split, either in large digits, 50-lap memory per workout with average heart rate per lap,
- 5-Segment Interval Timer with Training Zones, 2-mode countdown timer, 3 Alarms with 5-minute backup, INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE feature
- Owner-Replaceable Battery; Data Xchanger USB compatible; water resistant to 100m